Heavy-duty machine platform designed for single point diamond flycutting of plano surfaces in non-ferrous materials requiring optical quality surface and flatness characteristics.
- QNx® real time Operating System for advanced programming capability
- Sealed natural granite base provides exceptional long term machine tool stability
- Self leveling dual chamber isolation system
- Traversing axis is a linear motor driven, hydrostatic oil bearing slideway with optimized stiffness characteristics
- Positioning axis is ball screw driven with a mechanical roller bearing design
- Standard tilt-head adjustment feature allows for manufacturing cylindrical C02 laser optics
- High Performance HD-160 spindle with industry leading thermal stability characteristics
Designed and Manufactured by PRECITECH INC.
- Hydrostatic oil bearing slideways with optimized stiffness and damping characteristics
- Liquid cooled slides for thermal stability
- Motorized air bearing spindles with 3 year warranty
- Diamond Flycutting X, Z
- Cylindrical Machining X, Z
• Air temperature control system • Custom designed flycutting wheels • Chip extraction • Digital readout of heel angle • Electronic gage amplifier • General purpose vacuum chucks • On machine metrology system • On machine gage & amplifier • Thermal enclosure • Tip/Tilt work holding table • Spray mist coolant system